October 7, 2009

Houston Coupon Class


Heather and I have taught two local coupon classes...and this weekend we're going to Houston to teach one! We have a few spots left if you'd like to come and learn how to save hundreds off of your grocery bill each month. So, if you live in the Houston area and have a Kroger nearby and are interested, go here.

Go check out what Heather got this week....she feeds 5 boys each week plus a ton of other people and spends way less than what she used to.

Think couponing is for junk food only eaters? Go read this post.

Hope to see some of you there!

3 comments:

Megan Sandoz said...

This is one of those times when living in Belgium stinks to high heaven. Will you give me a crash course when I get home? :) Do good, Kirby!

Kirby said...

I'd love to help you, Megan!

Kirby said...

Hmm, better yet...any Kroger's in Belgium? I bet I could convince Heather to do a class over there!